What to Do After a Car Crash in Fort Worth
If you've been in a car accident, it's natural to feel upset, confused, and even angry. You might find that you or a loved one has been injured. Your car might be totaled. However, potentially serious car accidents happen every day in Fort Worth, Dallas, Arlington, and throughout Texas. Even accidents that appear to be "minor" could turn into so much more when not taken seriously by accident victims.
The decisions you make immediately following your accident could impact your life for weeks, months, or even years to come. There are many issues to consider during such a chaotic time. That's why Fort Worth car accident attorney Coby L. Wooten has come up with a list of suggested steps to take after a car accident to help you get through the first part of what might be a difficult process.
- Call the police and try to get them to come to the scene even if they think you were in a minor accident. While some car accident injuries may appear insignificant, many accidents have a way of becoming "major" once the injuries are fully known.
- Take pictures of the damage to all vehicles and (if possible) of the location of where all vehicles came to rest immediately after the accident. Also take pictures of skid marks.
- Get all identification and insurance information
- If injured, go to an emergency room or some other qualified trauma specialist.
- Contact an experienced Fort Worth car accident attorney.
We're ready to protect your rights. Contact attorney Coby L. Wooten today
Serious legal matters require serious legal representation from a car accident attorney in Fort Worth. Attorney Wooten gives honest answers to difficult questions. That's because he's focused on what really matters: getting people the compensation they deserve for their injuries. Case results matter here - and so do you. Contact Coby L. Wooten, Attorney at Law, P.C., today. Call (866) 408-0940 to schedule an appointment at our Fort Worth or Dallas office locations. Serving families in Fort Worth, Dallas, Arlington and throughout Texas. A personal injury lawyer in Fort Worth can help you.